Our Students and Alumni are Prepared to Work for You.
The University of Minnesota Law School's Career Center understands how important it is to find and hire the appropriate professionals for your available positions. Our goal is to CONNECT you with our students and alumni. Our experienced and dedicated team is here to SUPPORT you with your hiring needs.
Services we provide to employers include:
Additionally, we help employers ENGAGE with our students and alumni. You can get to know our students and join in their professional development in numerous ways, including:
Attend Career Options Night at the Law School (fall semester)
- Participate in our Lunch with a Practitioner Series (throughout academic year)
- Volunteer for our Mock Interview Program (spring semester)
- Invite students to attend community professional association events with you
- Receive our Employer Newsletter throughout the year
- Attend alumni networking events and follow our online e>Community
To engage with our students, please contact the Career Center.
Employers posting positions must comply with the Law School's non-discrimination policy, available here. Additionally, the Fair Labor Standards Act prohibits unpaid internships with for-profit entities when course credit is not available. To read more, please click here.