Career Center Postings
The Career Center posts jobs via Symplicity, a free service to alumni. If you do not have a password, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject heading "Symplicity Password" and with your name and class year in the body of the e-mail.
To post a job for U of MN students and alumni, click here.
Other Posting Sites & Job Information
- Lawmatch provides a national database of legal employment opportunities that job seekers can search by numerous criteria including position type, geographic location and practice area.
- The BYU Intercollegiate Job Board (request password and login information from email@example.com).
- NALPdirectory.com is the online version of NALP’s annual Directory of Legal Employers.
- The Career Center has reciprocal arrangements with other NALP-member schools. View a list of NALP schools and their policies here. When you have found a school with helpful services, contact the Career Center and we will make the arrangements. Read the U of MN reciprocity policy here.
- Career Center regularly reviews current salary and market trend information. Please call us when you are considering hiring a student or lawyer, changing jobs or negotiating a new compensation package: 612-625-1866.