w: Current Students / Student Services
New textbooks, supplies, limited soft goods, and other law school materials are for sale at the Law School Bookstore (LSB), located on the Mondale Hall Sub-Plaza. Store hours are posted on the Sub-Plaza bulletin board.
The return policy for LSB is as follows:
1. You must have a receipt to make a return.
2. Books must be in new condition; no writing, highlighting or erasures, no bent covers or pages.
3. LSB will take returns the first two weeks of the term. (During Summer Session, returns will be accepted only during the first week.) A reminder will be posted before the deadline. No late returns can be accepted.
4. For clothing purchases, returns are accepted within 90 days if unworn and accompanied by a receipt. The tags must be attached and intact.
5. Returns of the following are not accepted:
(a) Copy packets.
(b) Study Aids, unless they are required or recommended for the class. They must appear on the course booklist.
LSB does not sell used books, but the Women's Law Student Association arranges a used book sale each year. General supplies, computer equipment, campus wear, gifts, textbooks for non-law classes, and books for leisure reading can be found at the bookstore in Coffman Union.