Faculty, Students and Staff should be sure to visit our Inside.Law calendar for a complete listing of Law School meetings and events.
Hold Your Event Here
External groups are invited to use our facilities for meetings and events. Please visit our room reservation pages for details on rooms and available technology.
Judicial Selection Panel: Debating the Future of Minnesota's Judicial Elections
4:00 PM - 5:30 PM
University Student Legal Service is hosting this event for law students and undergraduates to learn more about the different sides of the debate on judicial selection.
One of Minnesota’s most recognized legal scholars and political commentators, Dr. David Schultz (U of M and Hamline Law Schools), will moderate this event, and the distinguished group of panelists include:
- The Honorable District Court Judge Elizabeth Cutter
- The Honorable Minnesota Supreme Court Associate Justice Barry Anderson
- Retired Minnesota Supreme Court Chief Justice Eric Magnuson
- Tom Tinkham, former President of the Minnesota State Bar Association
- The Honorable District Court Judge Kevin Mark, Vice President of the Minnesota District Court Judges Association