MN Conservative & Libertarian Legal Colloquium Coming in April
*Story update: The list of panelists has been updated as of April 12, 2010.
FEBRUARY 25, 2010—The second annual Minnesota Conservative & Libertarian Legal Colloquium, sponsored by the University of Minnesota Law School, will be held April 16, 2010, at the Law School.
Entitled "Conservative and Libertarian Reactions to the First Year of the Obama Administration," the Colloquium will feature a panel of legal experts in a discussion of the successes and failures, from bank bailouts to health care, of the Obama administration’s first year. They will also offer predictions for the future. The panelists are:
- Jonathan Adler, Case Western Reserve University School of Law
- Kristin Hickman, University of Minnesota Law School
- Richard Painter, University of Minnesota Law School
- David Stras, University of Minnesota Law School
- J. W. Verret, George Mason University School of Law
- Joshua Wright, George Mason University School of Law
- Moderator: Dale Carpenter, University of Minnesota Law School
1 CLE credit has been requested for the event. Admission is free, and the general public is encouraged to attend and join in the public discussion.
The Colloquium will take place from 12:15 – 1:30 p.m. in Room 25, on the lower level of the Law School, 229 19th Ave. S., Minneapolis, MM 55455.