Summer Session 2018
May 29 — August 2
Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - First Day of Class
Wednesday, July 4, 2018 - University Closed, No Classes
Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - Last Day of Classes
Thursday, August 2, 2018 - Exam
Registration begins at 8:00 a.m. on Thursday, March 1, 2018, on a first-come, first-served basis. Access the registration system on MyU. Non-UMN law students should contact the Registrar’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for registration information.
Summer Course Offerings as of 2/7/18
Any updates will be noted on this webpage.
Maximum course load: eight (8) credits
- Law 6035* Corporate Externship
- Law 6057* Judicial Externship
- Law 6219 Evidence
- Law 6661 Professional Responsibility - General
- Law 5908**/7606*/7608 Independent Research and Writing
- Law 7607*/7609* Independent Field Placement
Please note that classes with insufficient enrollment are subject to cancellation.