Summer Session 2019
May 28 — August 1
Tuesday, May 28, 2019 - First Day of Class
Thursday, July 4, 2019 - University Closed, No Classes
Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - Last Day of Classes
Thursday, August 1, 2019 - Exam
Registration begins at 8:00 a.m. on Thursday, March 7, 2019, on a first-come, first-served basis. Access the registration system on MyU. Non-UMN law students should contact the Registrar’s Office at email@example.com for registration information.
Summer Course Offerings as of 2/01/19
Any updates will be noted on this webpage.
Maximum course load: eight (8) credits
- Law 6035* Corporate Externship
- Law 6057* Judicial Externship
- Law 6219 Evidence
- Law 6661 Professional Responsibility - General
- Law 5908**/7606*/7608 Independent Research and Writing
- Law 7607*/7609* Independent Field Placement
Please note that classes with insufficient enrollment are subject to cancellation.