Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
The University of Minnesota Law School IS COMMITTED to fostering a legal education and a legal community that reflect the diverse and varied perspectives of the broader society. We promote diversity among our faculty and student body, and throughout the academic and extracurricular experience. We believe diversity in viewpoint, experience, and background ensures the best possible service to clients of all cultures and ideologies; increases access to the courts and government; and enhances justice.
Law School Resources & Highlights
- Numerous scholarship and fellowship opportunities are available for Minnesota Law students.
- The Law School hosts numerous diversity career fairs, typically in the summer and fall.
- Numerous student-led organizations and numerous professional organizations offer networking, service and learning opportunities.
- The Law School’s summer Minnesota Pre-Law Scholars Program helps under-served and diverse students prepare for the law school admissions process and the LSAT exams.
- More diversity, equity and inclusion events and resources are available here.
2016-2017 Law School Diversity Committee Members
To contact the Diversity Committee, email email@example.com, or any of the committee members below.
|Name||Law School Role/Position||Email Address|
|Erin Keyes, Chair||Assistant Dean of Studentsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|June Carbone, Ex Officio member||Associate Deanemail@example.com|
|Nubia Esparza||Coordinator, Student Programs & Diversity Initiativesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sue Bartolutti||Director, Human Resourcesemail@example.com|
|Robin Ingli||Interim Director of Admissionsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Joanna Accola||Admissions Counseloremail@example.com|
|Minhquang Trang||3L Studentfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Gabrielle Olivieri Sliwka||1L Studentemail@example.com|
|Nadia Anguiano-Wehde||2L Studentfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Simona Suen||Employer Relations Associateemail@example.com|
|Roshan Rajkumar (‘00)||Alumni member||Roshan.Rajkumar1019@gmail.com|