Legal Education Awareness Program (LEAP)
LEAP is hosted by The University of Minnesota Law School along with Mitchell | Hamline School of Law and The University of St. Thomas School of Law. LEAP introduces high school students to the idea of a career in law through a variety of events, including:
- a current law student panel
- an interactive converation on current law topics
- a presentation from our Career Center
- a presentation from undergraduate and law school admissions
- Also, free breakfast and lunch for registered participants!
For more information or to RSVP, please contact Courtney Igbo-Ogbonna by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (612) 625-1823.