David Patton ’13
Adjunct: Moot Court
- Assistant General Counsel, Prairie Island Indian Community
- College of William and Mary, B.A.
- Virginia Commonwealth University, M.F.A.
- Union Presbyterian Seminary, M.Div.
- University of Minnesota Law School, J.D.
Mondale Hall, 229 19th Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55455
David Patton is Assistant General Counsel with the Prairie Island Indian Community. He previously worked as a public defender, as a public interest environmental attorney, and represented the Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe. He has handled a wide range of matters for tribes including treaty rights, child welfare, employment law, criminal and regulatory prosecution, and environmental issues.
In addition to his legal work, Patton is an ordained minister, director, and improvisational theater performer.