Room & Technology Reservations
Reserve a Room
Review Your Options
Before you place your reservation, please review the following information:
Make a Reservation Request
U of MN Community
If you have a UMN.edu account, please sign in to the University’s Astra Schedule service and place your reservation request there. See the Astra Schedule Resources, above, for assistance. You will be able to search for available rooms directly within the Astra interface.
To reserve a general purpose classroom (Rooms 3, 5, 7, 15, 20, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 65) through the Office of Classroom Management (OCM), click on “Twin Cities General Purpose Classrooms” in Astra.
To reserve all other rooms at the Law School, click on the right arrow and select “Twin Cities-Law School Mondale Hall” in Astra.
- Weekend Restrictions—general purpose classrooms are not available on weekends. Exceptions can be made for the Law School community but a standard fee will apply. Review General Purpose Classrooms - Hours of Operation and the Weekend Exception Form when requesting a room on a weekend.
- Semester Based Scheduling—Law School academic courses have priority scheduling. After all class needs have been met, other requests will be processed in the order they were received (including requests for make-up classes, meetings, and events).
- OCM will place general purpose classroom requests in a tentative status. Once all academic courses have been finalized, your request will be processed. OCM expects to finalize their academic schedules about 1 week into the semester.
- For all other Law School rooms, request will be placed in a queue. Once all academic courses have been finalized, we will process requests. We expect to finalize our academic schedule about 1-2 weeks before the start of the semester.
If you do not have a University login, please complete our reservation request form. You may wish to preview the full Law School event schedule calendar to see which rooms are already occupied before making your request.
Cancel a Reservation
To cancel a general purpose classroom in Mondale Hall (Rooms 3, 5, 7, 15, 20, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 65), contact Office of Classroom Management at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-625-1086.
To cancel any other room in Mondale Hall, complete the room reservation cancellation form.
Contact Office of Classroom Management for any questions related to general purpose classrooms in Mondale Hall (Rooms 3, 5, 7, 15, 20, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 65).
For all other rooms in Mondale Hall, email email@example.com.
- Review Your Options
Before you place your reservation, please review our information on:
- Technology Available in Rooms (no separate reservation required)
- Educational Technology Service Policies
- Reservable Technology
- Technology Rates
- Make a Technology Reservation Request
To request additional technology in all Mondale Hall rooms, the Law School community may use the Technology Reservation Form.
For all other technology questions, contact 1-HELP (612-301-4357) or firstname.lastname@example.org. The helpline will triage your call accordingly.
Reserve Event Resources
If you need tables or other resources for your event, please email email@example.com and include the date, time, location, event title and contact information with your request.
Law School community, also refer to these additional resources (login required):