Go to the U of M home page.

Home > Alumni > Alumni FAQs

How do I update my information?

For address changes, email lawalum@umn.edu.

To submit class notes, go to Class Notes & Updates. Enter your information and hit “submit.”

How do I order a transcript?

Class of 2006 through current class:

Unofficial transcripts are available online at One Stop: http://onestop.umn.edu/grades_and_transcripts/index.html.

Official transcripts can only be obtained from the Student Services Center at 130 West Bank Skyway or online at http://onestop.umn.edu/grades_and_transcripts/official_transcripts/index.html.

Classes 2005 and earlier:

Both official and unofficial transcripts may be obtained from the Law School by completing a Transcript Request Form (link below) or by sending a written, signed request to the Assistant Registrar. Official transcripts are $15.00 each; checks should be payable to the University of Minnesota. We are not able to accept credit cards. There is no charge for unofficial copies.

Faxed transcript requests are accepted but MUST include your handwritten signature. If requesting an official transcript by fax, payment can be mailed separately.

E-mail requests are not accepted at this time.

Transcript requests may be mailed or faxed to:
Attn: Assistant Registrar
University of Minnesota Law School
229 19th Ave. South
Minneapolis, MN 55455
FAX: 612-626-1874

How do I register for a CLE (Continuing Legal Education)?

For more information about CLE or to register online, visit our CLE page. You may register online by credit card or pay by check.

Where can I get Law School apparel or books?

If you want to get the latest Law School branded apparel, merchandise, memorabilia, and textbooks visit the Law School Bookstore online, or in person on the sub-plaza level of Mondale Hall.
Bookstore: 612-626-8569

How do I join the University of Minnesota Alumni Association?

Go to Click here to join the University of Minnesota Alumni Association's Law School Society..

How can I make a Law School donation?

Gifts may be designated for a specific purpose or left unrestricted for the general needs of the Law School. Your gifts to the Law School are essential for the education of the next generation of alumni. To learn more about giving opportunities or to make a gift online, please visit our Giving page.

How can I contact the Office of Advancement for the Law School?

A complete list of the Law School’s Office of Development & Alumni Relations staff is available at www.law.umn.edu/alumni/staff.html

How do I get my class rank?

Class ranks can be released to alumni for the purpose of including in a job application if required by the potential employer per Academic Rule 12.5(b). To request your class rank, complete and return the Class Rank Request for Alumni form.