Courses & Materials For
Note for Non-Law School students: some course materials require
passwords. To access these documents, please note the proper contacts:
- TWEN: Please contact Michael Hannon email@example.com
for TWEN access.
- Inside.Law: Please contact Law Technology firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, Internet ID, the Law School course you are enrolled in, and your instructor's name. We will verify your enrollment prior to providing access.
To prevent Gmail from marking any messages sent from TWEN
as spam follow these instructions:
To access materials for a particular course, seminar, or clinic listed below:
- Click on the title of the course, seminar or clinic to reveal additional details.
- If there are readings available, you will see a "Documents and Readings" section. Click on the "Access files on Inside.Law" link, which will open a new window.
- Enter your law school user ID (your U of MN Internet ID) and password.
Note: Some faculty members do not make their course materials available here. They may have a course TWEN site that contains course materials.