During the Fall semester, access to the Law Library is limited to the UMN Law School community (law students, faculty, and staff). A valid U Card will be required for entry at all times.
Some Databases may be experiencing technical issues with authentication. Please connect to VPN to access databases with the yellow triangle icon, and contact email@example.com if you have any further issues.
- Bloomberg Law
- Google Scholar
- HeinOnline & HeinOnline Law Alumni Access
- Westlaw (Law School) & Westlaw Campus Research
- More Databases …
- Study Room Reservations
- Study Aids: eBooks, video & audio recordings
- Course Reserves & Sample Exams
- eBook versions of assigned texts for select courses
- CALI Lessons