Visiting Minnesota Law is an important and helpful step toward learning more about the application process and student culture. Though we are not offering tours or visits to prospective students this summer, we will begin to offer in-person tours to prospective students in September 2021.
This summer, we invite you to experience Minnesota Law virtually. You are encouraged to view additional video content, including a video tour, on our YouTube page. For up to date information, please visit University health alerts.
Virtual Information Sessions for Summer 2021
We are hosting virtual information sessions for prospective students that include an admissions presentation and current student panel.
Monday, July 12 at 12:00pm (register)
All times are CST and the info sessions will last approximately 45-60 minutes. Your confirmation email will contain a Zoom link for the session.
In-person Information Sessions for Fall 2021 will be posted here this summer.
Applying to Minnesota Law: Tips, Considerations & Views
In this video, Director of Admissions Robin Ingli provides an overview of the application and admission process at the University of Minnesota Law School. The videos below cover other key aspects of the admission process and Minnesota Law life.
- Writing a Successful Personal Statement (presented by Ally Hilding, Assistant Director of Admissions)
- How to Prepare Successful Supplemental & Diversity Statements (presented by Maddie Mercil, Admissions Counselor)
- Preparing for Law School (presented by Mollie Wagoner, 2L)
- Student Life at Minnesota Law (presented by Navin Ramalingam, 3L)
- Scholarships, Financial Aid & Residency (presented by Kate Snowdon, Associate Director of Admissions)
- Putting on (and Taking Off) the Blinders During 1L Year (presented by Eura Chang, 2L)
- How to “Winter” in Minnesota (presented by Zach Wright, 3L)