We invite you to experience Minnesota Law virtually to learn more about our student culture and application process. While we are canceling all in-person visits to the Law School and are unable to accommodate walk-in visitors until further notice, you are encouraged to view additional video content, including a video tour, on our YouTube page. For up to date information, please visit University health alerts.
Virtual Information Sessions
We are hosting virtual information sessions for prospective students that include an admissions presentation and current student panel.
Please register below for a date that works best with your schedule. All times are CST and the info sessions will last approximately 45-60 minutes. Your confirmation email will contain a Zoom link for the session. Attendees will receive an email with pre-recorded law class observations after attending the session.
Friday, April 23 at 12:00pm (register)
Wednesday, June 9 at 12:00pm (register)
Monday, July 12 at 12:00pm (register)
Applying to Minnesota Law: Tips, Considerations & Views
In this video, Director of Admissions Robin Ingli provides an overview of the application and admission process at the University of Minnesota Law School. The videos below cover other key aspects of the admission process and Minnesota Law life.
- Writing a Successful Personal Statement (presented by Ally Hilding, Assistant Director of Admissions)
- How to Prepare Successful Supplemental & Diversity Statements (presented by Maddie Mercil, Admissions Counselor)
- Preparing for Law School (presented by Mollie Wagoner, 2L)
- Student Life at Minnesota Law (presented by Navin Ramalingam, 3L)
- Scholarships, Financial Aid & Residency (presented by Kate Snowdon, Associate Director of Admissions)
- Putting on (and Taking Off) the Blinders During 1L Year (presented by Eura Chang, 2L)
- How to “Winter” in Minnesota (presented by Zach Wright, 3L)