The University of Minnesota Law School actively seeks transfer students to add their diverse experiences, achievements, and perspectives to our vibrant and collaborative community.
Our transfers have the ability to take full advantage of all that Minnesota Law has to offer, including academically rigorous courses taught by a world-class faculty; transformational experiential opportunities through clinics, fellowships, field placements, internships, and externships; participation in moot courts, mock trials, and law journals; and connection to a top-notch alumni network that is second to none.
As a Minnesota Law transfer student, you will also have:
- A dedicated career counselor whose focus is supporting transfer students
- Access to Minnesota Law’s On Campus Interview Program (OCI), as well as Off Campus Interview Programs held in Washington, D.C., New York City, Chicago, the San Francisco Bay Area, and Milwaukee
- The ability to apply for clerkship opportunities and our Saeks Public Interest Residency Program
- The benefit of our transfer student workshop series to assist with your transition
- The opportunity to participate in our remote semester program
Transfer students become student leaders and valued members of our community. They join and lead student organizations, win awards on moot court teams, write articles for our law journals, participate in handling real-life legal matters through our clinical education programs, and become successful alumni practicing all around the country and the world.
At Minnesota Law, we prepare students to become the next generation of lawyer-leaders who are poised to make a difference in the world. We hope you will consider joining us and becoming part of our intellectually stimulating, professionally rewarding, and socially engaging community.
Hallie Prest ’12
Accomplish Your Goals