The Reunion Cup Challenge
Lead your class to victory in the Law School’s inaugural Reunion Cup Challenge!
- Attendance Cup: Awarded to the class that has the highest percentage of classmates attending their reunion.
- Participation Cup: Awarded to the class that has the highest percentage of classmates contributing to their Class Gift.
- Generosity Cup: Awarded to the class that raises the most funds for the Law School in celebration of their reunion.
Your participation matters. Join with your classmates and make a gift in celebration of your reunion, and help your class be recognized with a Cup. Make your gift today
What counts towards our class gift?
All gifts, pledges, company matching gifts and newly documented planned gifts made to any area of Minnesota Law between July 1, 2019 and June 30, 2020 will be counted towards your Class Gift. These gifts can include:
- Five-year pledge: A five-year pledge allows you to make a commitment now and maximize your impact to your class gift. Your whole pledge, not just the first pledge payment, will count towards the class gift goal. That could increase the impact of your gift by as much as five times! You can make your Reunion Pledge online or by downloading the reunion pledge form.
- Estate and planned gifts: Planned gifts allow you to make a larger gift—and leave a greater legacy—than you might have thought possible. Planned gifts, such as bequests or a charitable trust, are a simple and impactful way to provide long-term support for Minnesota Law and to advance its mission into the future. For additional information, please contact David Jensen at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recurring gifts: Monthly giving provides valuable support on a schedule that is manageable for your budget and busy lifestyle while ensuring ongoing, reliable funds for the law school.
- One-time gift to the Annual Fund: The Annual Fund provides financial resources to meet urgent needs and supports numerous decanal priorities including increased financial aid, diversity initiatives, the recruitment and retention of expert faculty, and meaningful student programming and organizations. We encourage alumni to give your best gift to an area that is meaningful to you personally. Every gift matters and will count towards your Class Gift.
- Corporate matching gifts: Many companies offer a matching gift program. If you work for a company that has a matching gifts program, you can double or even triple the amount of your gift, simply by completing a form with your employer.
You can also support Minnesota Law and contribute to your class gift through gifts made from a Donor-Advised Fund, your IRA and gifts of appreciated securities including stocks, bonds, and mutual fund shares.