Your class reunion is a wonderful opportunity to reconnect with classmates, visit favorite places on campus and hear what’s new at the Law School. Moreover, reunions are an opportunity for your class to come together to show its support of the Law School and give back through a Class Gift. In making a gift in honor of your reunion, you and your classmates celebrate your dedication to the Law School by ensuring its reputation as a leader in legal education.
The Reunion Cup Challenge:
Lead your class to victory in the Law School’s inaugural Reunion Cup Challenge!
- Attendance Cup: Awarded to the class that has the highest percentage of classmates attending their reunion.
- Participation Cup: Awarded to the class that has the highest percentage of classmates contributing to their Class Gift.
- Generosity Cup: Awarded to the class that raises the most funds for the Law School in celebration of their reunion.
Your participation matters. Join with your classmates and make a gift in celebration of your reunion, and help your class be recognized with a Cup. Make your gift today.
What Counts Toward Our Class Gift?
All gifts, pledges, company matching gifts and newly documented planned gifts between made July 1, 2018 and June 30, 2019 will be counted towards your Class Gift.
A reunion gift is a way to commemorate your time at the Law School and demonstrate your continued commitment to its excellence. Gifts can be made to any area of the Law School to fund initiatives such as scholarships, experiential learning, programmatic support and faculty support. These gifts can include:
- One-time gift: There are numerous ways to show your support of the Law School. We encourage you to give your best gift to an area that is meaningful to you personally. Every gift matters and will count towards your Class Gift.
- Recurring gifts: Monthly giving provides valuable support on a schedule that is manageable for your budget and busy lifestyle while ensuring ongoing, reliable funds for the Law School.
- Five-year pledge: A five-year pledge to the Law School allows you to make your gift in installments while still counting the full value of your gift towards your Class Gift. You can make your Reunion Pledge online or by downloading the reunion pledge form.
- Estate and planned gifts: Planned gifts, such as bequests or charitable trusts, are a simple and impactful way to provide long-term support for the Law School and to advance its mission beyond your lifetime. For additional information, please contact David Jensen at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corporate matching gifts: By making use of your company’s matching gift, you could effectively double, or perhaps even triple your class Gift.
Questions About Reunion Giving?
Please contact Lizzy Beghelli, Class Giving Officer, at email@example.com or 612-624-0097