Our focus is on your future. The Law School’s Career Center will help you put your plans and passions into action through a robust array of services. Expert, personalized career planning that begins at the top of your first year helps you develop the experience and connections to find positions of your choice throughout the world.
Our experienced career center provides:
- One-to-one student career development, tailored to your interests and skills and focused on fellowships, externships, summer work, clerkships, and post-graduate employment
- A dedicated employer relations team
- Focused public interest and clerkship resources
- Programs and resources to expand your professional skills, career networks and employment opportunities
- Lifetime alumni career counseling and professional development resources