Our Students and Alumni are Prepared to Work for You.
We understand how important it is to find and hire the appropriate professionals for your available positions. The experienced and dedicated team at the University of Minnesota Law School’s Career Center can connect you with students and alumni who fit your needs.
- Job postings via Symplicity (free to employers)
- Interviewing programs, including on-campus, off-campus, diversity, and public interest
- Grades and quartile information for our students
- Information on hiring trends, salaries, and sample job descriptions
Ways to engage with students:
- Attend “Meet the Market” Employer Receptions (fall and spring semesters)
- Serve as a volunteer for the Mock Interview Program (winter break)
- Invite students to attend community professional association events
- Subscribe to our information-packed Employer Newsletter
- Attend alumni networking events and share via our online e>Community
Employers posting positions must comply with the Law School’s non-discrimination policy, available here. Additionally, the Fair Labor Standards Act prohibits unpaid internships with for-profit entities when course credit is not available.