Your connection to the University of Minnesota Law School doesn’t end when you graduate. You are a critical member of this vibrant and growing community for life.
We hope you will build on this lifelong connection to the Law School by taking part in our alumni programs, events, and volunteer opportunities. The e>Community alumni directory also provides an excellent place to find and connect with more than 12,000 alumni, working in 50 states and 44 countries.
You can support the Law School with a gift of your time, your talents, or your financial contributions. Want to learn how? Check out our monthly alumni digest for upcoming events and volunteer opportunities, or visit our giving pages to make a gift or learn more about the Law School’s funding needs and priorities.
Welcome to e>Community!
12,000 alumni are just a click away!
- Go to community.law.umn.edu.
- Follow the instructions for “First Time Users.”
- Follow the link to look up your name.
- When prompted, enter your Unique Alumni ID*.
- Follow the remaining instructions to set up a secure password and begin updating your personal profile.
*If you don’t have your Alumni ID, e-mail email@example.com or call Abigail Loyd (612) 625-6584.