The Legal Landscape of the Internet of Things
Minnesota Journal of Law, Science & Technology Symposium
- Professor Scott ShackelfordIndiana University
- Professor David LevineElon University School of Law
- Eran KahanaMaslon LLP
- Professor Alan RozenshteinUniversity of Minnesota Law School
- Professor Justin GrammensUniversity of St. Thomas, Lab 651
- Professor Sharon SandeenMitchell Hamline School of Law
- Professor W. Keith RobinsonSMU Dedman School of Law
- David AxtellStinson Leonard Street
- Professor Jane KirtleyUniversity of Minnesota Law School
- Professor Gary MarchantSandra Day O'Connor College of Law
Please join the Minnesota Journal of Law, Science & Technology for their 2018 symposium on the Internet of Things! As devices become more and more connected, the impact of this technology on the legal field will only continue to grow. The symposium will include a keynote address and three panels centered on data privacy and cybersecurity, intellectual property, and regulatory issues.
Attendees are suggested to park in the ramp at the Courtyard Marriot Downtown. It is located accross the street from the University of Minnesota Law School at 1500 S Washington Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55454.