Summer Session 2017
May 30 — August 3
Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - First Day of Class
Tuesday, July 4, 2017 - University Closed
Thursday, August 3, 2017 - Exam
Registration begins at 8:00 a.m. on Tuesday, April 11, 2017, on a first-come, first-served basis. Access the registration system on MyU. Non-UMN law students should contact the Registrar’s Office at email@example.com for registration information.
Summer Course Offerings as of 3/20/17
Any updates will be noted on this webpage.
Maximum course load: eight (8) credits
- Law 6035 Corporate Externship*
- Law 6057 Judicial Externship*
- Law 6219 Evidence (meets MW, May 30 to July 24)
- Law 6661 Professional Responsibility - General (meets TTh, May 30 to Aug 1; exam Aug 3)
- Law 7606/7608 Independent Research and Writing
- Law 7607/7609 Independent Field Placement*
Please note that classes with insufficient enrollment are subject to cancellation.